Finishline Autobody Repairs has considered its position in the Autobody Collison/Repair industry and will deliver best practice and service to all its customers. To facilitate best practice, we have adopted the following aspects of our business strategy which includes: Vision, Mission and Core Values.
The position of Finance and Office Administrator is responsible for providing a range of finance and administrative functions to management and the business. It requires a positive, proactive, highly competent individual with customer service, communication skills and a can-do attitude.
The role will suit an organised individual, who thrives in a small but an active administrative environment. Knowledge in finance and administration with Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and MYOB accounting.
- Previous experience within the automotive industry or an all-rounder Finance / Administrative role would be advantageous.
- Financial administration including accounts payable, receivable, monthly financial reporting, and day to day entries.
- Processing and managing the Payroll and Superannuation function and all associated reporting.
- Preparation of documentation, correspondence, reporting and maintaining data bases.
- Can manage the daily operation of a small to medium office. Responsible for receiving and making customer calls, emails and providing advice on the status and progress updates on customers vehicle repairs.
- Work with management and staff at all levels.
- Deal with sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
We offer a modern workspace with a great team atmosphere and pride our self in Workplace Health and Safety and the use of safe work practices, and we are looking for someone who shares this commitment.
Finishline offers free on-site parking and an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to join our expanding business, please send your CV to the Director via email: email@example.com
Applications Close on Wednesday 14th October 2020 and no agency referral will be considered.
**Previous candidates need not apply**
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note applicants must have full working rights for Australia